dollar spent: In The Outpost, buying a gallon of water.
cigarette: Half-smoked with Hannah, about four years ago.
beverage: Water or apple juice
movie: Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has A Glitch
phone call: Emma
played: Music? The RENT soundtrack.
bubble bath: So long ago I can't even recall. :(
thing you ate: a hardboiled egg at breakfast
8 have you evers.
dated a best friend: No
skinny dipped: No
kissed somebody and regretted it: Yes
lost someone you loved: Yeah
been dumped: Nope
bungee jumped?: No
ran away: Yes, three times. But I was under 8 or 9 in all instances, so it almost doesn't count.
eaten a flower: Yes, but they were specifically edible
7 states you've been to.
4. New Yawk
5. IOWA (for about three hours)
6 things you've done today, in no particular order.
1. Gone to children's lit
2. Eaten breakfast
3. Missed a call from Emma
4. Called her back
5. Read a few pages of "Wives and Daughters"
6. Tried to nap and ended up just lying still and quiet in my bed for an hour
5 of your favorite things, in no order.
1. My bed at home, when I'm wrapped in my comforter and my dogs are lying around me
2. Laughing with The Posse - also, chatrooms with The Posse
3. Long, active conversations on the phone that end with "I love you"
4. Singing to RENT and The Last Five Years with my roommate until 2am
5. Cuddling with Hansme
4 people you can tell anything to, in no order.
4. My roommate
3 things that make you smile.
1. Getting phone calls (or emails) from people I care about
2. How Brian gets snippy when I correct his grammar
3. Hansme's funny accents
2 things you want to do before you die.
1. Go to Italy again
2. Be happy where I am
1 thing you can't live with out
I want to start writing again. I always say that, but this time I - possibly - mean it. Even if I am for a 500 words/day minimum, that would be a start.Current Mood: